Since the first snowflake fell from the sky, Amelia and Cooper have been asking, begging, pleading, whining and wailing to go snowmobiling. Between sickness, wrecking cars, and our busy schedules we hadn't been able to swing it. FINALLY last Saturday the planets aligned, the universe smiled, and we were able to go snowmobiling for a few hours. It was a beautiful day, with a high of 38, so it was nice and warm.
.JPG) |
| Cooper happy as can be in the snow. |
.JPG) |
| Amelia and her favorite cousin watching TV. Lynnli hung out with us for a bit before we went snowmobiling. She's always a charmer! |
.JPG) |
| Lynnli and Amelia in the sled. |
.JPG) |
| Cooper and Amelia pulled behind the snow machine by Joey. They flipped over once, but before I could run out to them they flipped BACK over without falling out. No harm done, except my heart missed a few beats. |
.JPG) |
| Did I mention Cooper was happy to be outside in the snow? |
 |
| We did have one small incident. Cooper was riding with Ben on a machine and didn't brace himself when Ben braked. His nose never bled, and he quickly stopped crying so he could scoop up some snow and throw it at Amelia and I as Ben drove past us. |
|
|
Thanks to Ben, Joey, Jojo, and Jojo's dad for a fun couple hours. My children no longer beg, whine and plead to go snowmobiling.....now they want to go to the park.
3 comments:
I believe every one of your brothers has a "rite of passage" scar someplace on their bodies from riding on a snowmobile with their father who also braked a bit fast! Looks like a good time was had by all.
Nana
I have to say I do miss the snow...well at least in this second I do! If I remember correctly you tipped a snow machine over into a ditch with Andy (who was probably 5) on the back. I think mom is right...a rite of passage!
In my defense Katie, I felt the machine tipping and TOLD Andy to jump. He didn't listen.
Post a Comment