Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February highlights

As sloooooooow as January was, February zipped right through. March and April tend to get crazy with Amelia and Cooper's birthdays. and my semester ending and a new one beginning. Before we know it, it'll be summer with lots of trips, bike riding, camping and running out energy at the park. Hmmm, that ALMOST sounds like I'm looking forward to summer. I'd better stop before anyone gets the wrong impression!

Here are a few things we did:

Cooper's "thinking about it" pose. Whenever he needs to mull something over, this is what he looks like.

We saw Lynnli so much this month; it was a lot of fun. She and Amelia were watching "Tangled" while she texted on my phone.

Cooper's beloved Avengers shield popped, so I finally had some time to stuff it with batting and resurrect it so Cooper can fight off the bad guys (aka Amelia). She's taken more than one hit to the head.

This picture is on Amelia's blog, too, so some of you will get to see it twice. She has hit the age of being fashion conscious, and simply HAD to have colored jeans and a scarf to tie it all together. I wrapped the scarf first, but she told me it was wrong and re-did it. I'm super happy I have an almost-9-year-old to help me when I have a fashion dilemma!

Lynnli likes Frostys. She did not like that no one would feed it to her fast enough.




Not much is happening. I'm hitting midterm week and scrambling to stay on top of my classes, church calling, the kids activities and school projects and anything else that just happens to come along. Luckily, the kids and I are relatively healthy and looking forward to staying that way for the next ten months!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are busy enough, that germs cannot catch up to you! Good luck with your midterms!
Nana

j2 said...

Use my favorite scripture..."This,too,shall pass". I think it could be from the Book of Jude!

Katie Call said...

This post sure made me miss you all! I can't wait until you guys visit so Amelia and I can go shopping.

JoeyandJojo said...

Its been so fun seeing you guys more lately! Love you three!

Sara said...

Wait wait wait...Amelia has a blog????