| Cooper has closed the height difference to 3 inches and the weight difference to 8 pounds. |
After getting the kids off to school, I came home and hurried to get ready. 35 minutes later I went back to the school and helped in Cooper's class party. It was surprisingly not crazy, and the students were not too sugared up. After the party, I treated myself to a special Valentine sausage biscuit and diet Pepsi before perusing the library by myself.
At dinner, Amelia and Cooper drank from their special light-up Valentine cups, then banished me to my room because they were doing something "special". Half an hour later I was beginning to worry, then they called me out. I came out into a dark living room and a disembodied voice ordered me to turn on the lights. I did, and two adorable children jumped out at me and yelled, "Happy Valentine's Day!!" I looked around and they had drawn, colored and cut out hearts and taped them to the walls. They brought me over by the dining room and showed me a "Match the Hearts" game they had made as well. I was blindfolded, turned around many times, and then tried to pin the half of the heart in my hand to the one on the wall. I missed completely. After we all had a turn, we snuggled on the couch to watch a Charlie Brown Valentine.
| The flash didn't go off. I don't really make my children eat in the dark. |
| Cooper going through all his valentines from his classmates. |
Best. Valentine's. Day. EVER.
4 comments:
Oh Jill...you have the best kids ever! They are just so stinkin' cute! I'm glad that it was a good Valentine's Day. Amelia looks very nice in her dress. I can't wait to hear all about the dance!
I was also going to say that you have the BEST.KIDS.EVER! Of course, I might be biased since I love em so much and don't have my own yet!
A+ in Mommyhood, Jill! Your kids are amazing!
That is AWESOME. My kids have me nothin'. Rotten kids. :)
Post a Comment