Friday, March 8, 2013

Cooper's Latest Accomplishment

                          Tying his shoes!





A Random Cooper-ism:

Cooper: Mom, I need to talk to my doctor about Lipitor.
Me: Wait, what?
Cooper: I need to talk to my doctor about Lipitor. It can help with the plaque build up in my heart that accumulates over time.

No more TV for Coop.

5 comments:

Katie Call said...

Ohh sweet goodness! He is so stinkin funny! Well I guess we know the advertising is effective.

j2 said...

I hope you are writing these things down. I see a best seller here!

Katie Call said...

P.S. That video is precious! I sure miss you guys!

A&K Johnson said...

Ohhh! We miss you guys too! I feel so proud of Cooper!

Megan Gunyan said...

Ha! I'm so glad he's already taking care of his heart. In other news, I should probably get around to teaching CLAIRE how to tie her shoes. DARN YOU VELCRO!