I'm sure you've heard about my GREAT NEWS, but if not, keeping reading!
I'll start off with a recap of our week:
Last weekend we drove to Blackfoot so I could have a lovely lunch with my friends and attend Judy and Marty's 50th Anniversary shindig. They don't look a day over 30! It was so much fun to see cousins I don't get to see very often, and eat lots of cake! I didn't take a lot of pictures because things were a little crazy. Here are a few I did take:
 |
| In case you're looking at this picture and thinking, "Whaaaat....?" Yes, Cooper has his hand down his pants. He'd been playing in the snow, and his bum was cold. So he put his hand down his pants to "warm up my bum." He was dancing in this picture, but didn't want to have his bum get cold again, so he danced AND warmed his bum at the same time. He's such a multi-tasker. |
 |
| Outside the Jackman's party. Cooper loved the cake (2 pieces and a cookie), and Amelia loved the babies everywhere. |
Unfortunately, after our fun weekend, the week went downhill. Amelia caught as nasty bug that kept her home from school three days. She was miserable, I was miserable, and Cooper was very helpful. In addition to Amelia's sickness, I had to teach at school with my professor observing me, which was nerve racking. It was my second observation, but I was nervous because I'd scored high on my first observation, so there was much more room to go down, then up! I'll let you know how it went after I meet with her. By Thursday, we were all in much better spirits. In fact, Thursday and Friday turned out to be flat-out amazing......
So, onto my EXCITING AND FABULOUS news, I WON TICKETS FRIDAY TO A BON JOVI CONCERT! I'm still in a bit of shock, really, but not enough to stop smiling and jumping up and down a little bit. When I told Amelia and Cooper, both of them said, "Yay, Mom! When do we go?" Oh my sweet, sweet children, Mommy's going solo on this one. I'm really excited; it'll be my first concert EVER, and it's gonna be BON JOVI!!!!
3 comments:
Such a celebrity in our midst!! Way to go. . . and you even had to be smart and cagey to win those tickets. Bon Jovi should be so proud to have you there at his concert!!!
You lucky girl, you! That will be sooo fun!
Couldn't happen to BETTER person. I barely remember Bon Jovi because they were ahead of my time! And, we are soo glad you threesome came to our celebration! We both love Jane's kiddos.
Post a Comment