Monday, March 18, 2013

Can An Almost-Six-Year-Old Be Sacrilegious?


Maybe...

Cooper was saying family prayer tonight, and had been upset all day that he didn’t catch a leprechaun on St.Patrick's Day:, and Amelia's trap at school hadn't caught one either. Here's part of his heart-felt and sincere prayer:

“Please bless I will go on my mission to Ireland and use the power of the priesthood to catch a leprechaun and keep him in a box with lots of tough tape until I get home so we can all see a leprechaun.” 

Super happy the age of accountability is 8!


Also, since Amelia has her own blog I feel like I don't ever post pictures of her on MY blog because she tells me, "Mom, people don't want to see the same pictures on my blog and YOUR blog." I asked her what about the people who read my blog and DON'T read her blog? In all seriousness she looked at me and said, "Like there's anyone like that."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Jillikins! You have such great times ahead of you. Enjoy. . . and keep us posted!

j2 said...

Well, if he promises to baptize the leprechaun, I think all would be okay!

Dave & Melissa said...

LOL, well, at least he wants to go on a mission! :o) Hey, are you on Facebook?