Today my little darlin' turned 9 years old! I can't believe she's almost in the double digits, even though her attitude sometimes convinces me! :-)
Amelia is a good little --ahem, sorry, not little anymore-- good girl who is always ready to help out or be kind to her brother and others. She is always drawing pictures for Cooper or writing me notes. She loves her cousins so much and loves to play and take care of them. I feel so blessed and privileged to be her mom, and I am lucky she picked me!
She is a good student, a great ballerina, a fabulous sister, a wonderful daughter, and I'm excited to see what she can do in year 9! LOVE THIS GIRL!
 |
| 2004, 3 months old! |
 |
| 2005, 13 months old! |
.JPG) |
| 2008, 4 years old! |
 |
| 2009, 5 years old! |
.JPG) |
| 2010, 6 years old! |
.jpg) |
| 2011, 7 years old! |
.jpg) |
| 2012, 8 years old! |
 |
| 2013, 9 years old! |
3 comments:
Sweet Goodness! She is just growing up too fast! I sure love you Amelia Jane. You are such a beautiful girl! I'm pretty much the proudest aunt ever! Can't wait for you to come visit so we can go on a shopping trip. Love you!
That Amelia is my favorite 9 year old in the whole world! I am prety sure she if the Fashionista of the World!
What a doll. Loved every picture!
Nana
Post a Comment