Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter 2013

The Easter Bunny came on Saturday, which also happened to be Amelia's birthday. It was a full, crazy, fun day. Here are a couple pictures of the kids:
I just want to point out to all of you who truly know me......I didn't say a word about Amelia wearing a pink top with red pants, although my anal-retentiveness/OCD was going nuts. Be proud.



                We also went to get Amelia's pictures taken in Idaho Falls. Cooper was quickly bored:

After the pictures, Cooper went back to Nana and Bompa's house with them and Amelia and I began the marathon shopping experience. I tried to get her to pierce her ears. but as we walked into the store a little girl was getting it done and just sobbing. Amelia took one look at her and vowed she's be 35 when she pierced them. Not a bad idea....once she's been through child birth ear-piercing will be nothing! After shopping we went to Blackfoot to have cake, ice cream, and pick up Cooper.

Lynnli. We are BFF's....as long as I don't have on my boots. Or they're laying anywhere in the vicinity. She had been really sick with RSV and an ear infection for about two weeks before we visited. Personally, I just think she missed me. 
Sunday was Easter:
Cooper and Amelia in their Easter clothes. We tried to get Cooper to wear a yellow tie, but he was firm in his belief that yellow is a girl color.
Amelia isn't more than three inches taller than Cooper....she just had on one inch heels!
Ah, sibling love.







Life is moving right along.......it's finals week, Cooper's birthday on Saturday, the BON JOVI the week after!! WHOOOEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time must FLY at your house. You always have great things going on!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe how grown up they are getting. Amelia is going to be as tall as me by the time you guys come visit!