Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love this holiday, even though I'm about as English/Welch as they come. Maybe I could marry an Irishman......anyway, this morning Amelia had toast and green milk in a green cup with a green straw. Cooper did not. She wore her green shirt with a green clip in her hair. Cooper did not. Cooper is a St. Patrick's Day Bah-Humbug. Amelia is excited to have a teeny-wheeny little greeny party today, and Cooper just wants to go to school. Happy Leprechaun Day!

I've added one of my favorite links about a little Irish girl who wants her school knocked down. Slainte!
4 comments:
You finally found something that actually tops your darlin' kids...that Irish girl story is toooo funny!! Thank you for the laugh!
OK, so I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't remember that today's St. Patrick's Day until I read your post this morning. Oops. Andrew just might come home red from pinches because he's wearing red. Oh well... maybe his teacher will have mercy on him and give him a green sticker to put on. LOL
I just have to say, I seriously recommend marrying an Irishman! It worked for me. Go for it!
I support you marrying an Irishman.
Post a Comment