Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cooper's Big Day

Cooper talked about his "big day" all day Monday. He had his first gymnastics class Monday night. Or, "na-nas-ti-nicks" as he calls it. He did really well, only having a few small issues of waiting his turn. His coaches were really patient with him.

Amelia also had a new class. I took her off the team due to time, money and communication issues with the Booster club. I simply couldn't keep up while working nights and weekends. So after Cooper begins school, if Amelia still wants to do the team, I'll have her try out again. Her new class is "Fun 'N Fit". It was the only class even close to her level. There is a tumbling class, but she would be in with 6th graders--12 year olds. Anyhow, she really liked it. It includes conditioning, rock climbing, and tumbling.

So far the kids are happy!

Cooper ready for his first class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Cooper can "gymnast" like he can smile. . . he is Olympic material!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

I would love to watch him sometime! He is so cute. I am glad Amelia is liking her new class too.