Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Would Like to Apologize...

...for the blood-curdling screams you heard today from 3:20pm-3:40pm that radiated for a 700 mile radius from Rexburg, ID. Amelia was getting sealants on four teeth and one pulled.

The dentist, his assistant and I have only temporary hearing loss and hope to have a full range of hearing restored in a few days.

Amelia is fine, suffering only a bloody nose and a few broken capillaries around her eyes due to the trauma. When the screams died down, I asked her what hurt so much. She looked at me strangely and said, "Nothing."

Next time we're skipping the happy gas and going straight for the Valium. For both of us.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

They once gave Erin Valium before oral surgery. I just want you to think of those two words together - Erin . . . Valium. End of story.

Katie Call said...

This made me laugh. When she called to tell me she had a tooth pulled, she failed to mention she screamed! haha!

A&K Johnson said...

What a funny girl. The other day she tried to convince Adam and I that she didn't know how to tie her shoes and then proceeded to do it perfectly!