Sunday, March 13, 2011

Amelia's Logan Meet

This weekend we had Amelia's gymnastics meet in Logan, UT. It was fun, she did really well! She has improved so much from her first meet a few months ago. This was her last meet for awhile, I'm moving her to a different class for the next few years. Cooper did okay; I've decided he just needs sleep, familiarity and a routine to be happiest. Thanks to my parents for going with us, I know it wasn't the most ideal weekend. Thank you especially for reassuring Cooper he hadn't "wost me for sure" while I was at the meet.

I'll apologize for the shaky video--I think we can all agree it's a good thing I didn't become a surgeon.

Before the meet. She's got her game face on.


Picture of her bar routine. I didn't record the routine she was judged on. Cooper made things a bit difficult.


After the meet.


Floor routine.


Vault. (you might want to fast forward about 15 seconds).


Beam


Her scores: Vault--8.6 Bars--6.3 Beam--4.5 Floor--7.1 All Around: 6.6

Not bad for a six year old.

All her awards from this season.

6 comments:

j2 said...

Let me be the first to say that Amelia Wonder Woman Bargabos is an amazing gymnastic superstar. I am truly impressed! Way to go, little gal!!!

Davis Early Intervention said...

YAY AMELIA!

Katie Call said...

Wow! She did so well. I wish I was there to cheer her on! Congrats Mia!

JoeyandJojo said...

Congrats Amelia!! You got the moves! Look at all those medals! You're going to have to be Cooper's personal trainer at home and teach him some of those moves;) !

Sheryl said...

She is fantastic and so pretty!

Dave & Melissa said...

Wow, great job, Amelia! You did great, we're so proud of you! *HUGS*