Amelia at 3 months old.

She had a great day! She loved the gifts Cooper and I gave her and was quite gracious. Cooper did well, he sat by her while opening presents, but didn’t actually open any. He’s dying for his birthday, though, and I’m happy that they’re only two weeks apart!
Opening gifts with Cooper Boy:

I got Amelia off to school and Cooper and I grabbed some cookies from the store to bring into her class after lunch. I came home and made her cake (rainbow chip with purple frosting) then we headed over to the school about 12:15pm. I was a little (okay a LOT) nervous to take Cooper. He’d been up at 5am with Amelia and no nap.
He did GREAT. He sat with the kids while the teacher finished reading them a book, helped Amelia hand out the cookies, and was really well-behaved! After school we hurried through homework and left Cooper with a baby-sitter. Amelia and I went to Fat Cats to have her birthday party. Amelia and her friends ate, bowled, golfed, shot foam balls at each other and played in the arcade. Let me just say four 7-year-olds can get crazy, and they can get crazy FAST. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
Malia and Amelia.

Eating and bowling. Addie, Malia, Rebecca, Amelia.

Singing to Amelia as loud as possible:

Shooting foam balls at each other and me:

Miniature golfing as quickly as I've ever seen:

Amelia after a great birthday, tons of sugar, and alot of running around crazy:

They all had a great time and were tuckered out by the time their parents came to pick them up. Happy Birthday Amelia! I hope you had the best birthday ever!
5 comments:
Seven years already? That is crazy. Well Happy Birthday Amelia!! You are a heck of niece.
Happy Birthday from Oregon! :o) Where is Fat Cats??? It looks like sooo much fun!
I'm so glad she had a good day! She deserves it. I love the pictures! I would love to be 7 again for a day.
Oh, that looks like a wonderful birthday! Fun! I want to play, too. Happy Birthday, Amelia!!
Such a charming, grown-up, little girl!
Nana
Post a Comment