Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our Summer So Far

Our summer is just rockin' right along. Amelia is finishing up swimming lessons tomorrow (fingers crossed she'll pass the level), and Cooper has his last t-ball game tomorrow. We have taken many trips to the park, spray park, free lunch at the school and summer movies. Last weekend we went south so I could have a bridal shower/lunch with my friends, which was a lot of fun! School is down to 3 weeks and I'm beginning to see the mental-health benefits of NOT getting straight A's....or B's. Here are some pictures.


Amelia receiving instruction.


Amelia trying to follow instruction.


Cooper bored. (His turn is in a few weeks.)


My friends Kristine, Hollie, Teya,Eden and me.


I bit the bullet and had my hair highlighted for the first time. I love it!


Lynnli and Joey dancing.


Lynnli in her pool.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

you look gorgeous! i love your hair! it always amazes me how much better i feel after a good cut and color! it does a number on the old self esteem that's for sure. looks like you're having a fun summer!

Megan Gunyan said...

What a cutie! Your hair looks HOT. :) Guess who might be moving to IF?? ERIN. Did you know that??

Dave & Melissa said...

Lynnli is too cute for words!