Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Idaho Falls trip

Last weekend we went to Idaho Falls to run some errands. We had a picnic in Tautphaus Park and the kids played on the big toy at the playground there. Here are some pictures:


This is a circle chair that spins really fast. Amelia loved it.

Cooper did not.

Dual swing




 Here are a few random pictures of the kids and their silliness. Amelia took the filling out of four Oreos and ate the outside cookies. She then piled it all between two cookies and this is what she had:


Cooper often says and does things that come from left field, but today he called my name and when I looked over, this is what I saw:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never a dulll moment in the Jill Plus Two household!!!! LOve it.
Nana

Dave & Melissa said...

You guys are the best! I love reading your blog, it always makes me smile. :o)

Katie Call said...

I just love those kids! You're weekends are always so much fun.

David said...

You of course did all of this stuff in celebration of my B-day right? BTW loved the card!