Our library had a guest storyteller on Monday. I didn't know how the kids would like it, but we tried it out. His name was "Indiana Bones", the brother of Indiana Jones. He had a bull whip he cracked a few times, the theme music to the movie and a "satchel" filled with treasures. He told three stories and while Cooper wiggled a bit (it was an hour long) he loved it. He and Amelia laughed so hard I thought they'd wet their pants. "Indiana" was great with the kids and handled comments and questions like a pro(especially those that came from a hyper 5 year old on the front row about what was inside his treasure chest). After he was finished Cooper asked if he could get a picture with "that awesome guy". Some are a little fuzzy because I used my phone. Here they are:
We had to take two of Cooper because, as you can see, he was a bit wound up.
Amelia posing perfectly, as usual.
3 comments:
What a fun library day! Indiana looks great, and of course, the kids look wonderful. I think Amelia looks like she was a little nervous being by Indiana of the puppet!
My comment made no sense. . . sorry!
Nana
Cooper looks like he is having the time of his life!!! Amelia looks nervous. Looks like everyone is having a good summer!
Post a Comment