
His head is so big we had to take off his ballcap before putting on the batting helmet.


This is Cooper rounding third. The boy on the other team is Cooper's good friend. They didn't know the other was on the field until they met up at third base, where they chatted until the next runner ushered Cooper home.

Amelia cheered from the top of the stands with three of her friends while I stayed on the sidelines to make sure Cooper hit only the ball with the bat.

I think he likes t-ball!

2 comments:
Cooper will be awesome at baseball, and who better to cheer him on than Amelia. It also looks like your disapproval of the coach means you're fitting in as a baseball parent too! Let me know when some of his games are and I'll plan on attending.
Way to go, Cooper! Next thing you know you'll be hitting home runs with the best of them!
Post a Comment