A little back story on the first picture. Cooper is allergic to the sun, so every time he goes into the sun he has to wear 50+ sunblock and a hat or he gets a horrible itchy rash. I found this Chicago Cubs hat at the store and showed him. He said, "It's MY hat! It's a "C", like in my name, and it's RED, my favorite color! The store is so nice to make a hat for me!" But it sounded like this (in voice that went higher as the words went on): "ItsMYhatItsaC,likeinmyname,anditsRED,myfavorite
colorThestoreissonicetomakeahatforme!"
I'll clue him into the truth about the red C some other time.

Everyone together now-"Awwwwwwww!"

We stopped to get some frozen yogurt:

2 comments:
You have some seriously cute kids there. Sounds like a fun spring day!
Perfect Spring Break. I bet they had more fun than those Ole College Kids who headed to the beaches!!!
Nana
Post a Comment