Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's So Great, Amelia Turned 8!!

Last Friday Amelia turned eight years old! She is such a little darlin'. Cooper and I love having her in our family. She is such a good helper with so many things (including my homework) and loves ballet, school and just about everything in her life. I also believe she'll grow up to be a litigator, because she can argue her side about any subject you present to her. We love you, Amelia!

Amelia about 9 months.


Amelia at 4 years old. Poor kitty.


Eating some birthday cake.


I see a flash of the upcoming teen years...


All the presents opened....and all by Amelia!


Amelia on her new bike. Apparently when you turn eight you start making weird faces when getting your picture taken.

3 comments:

Katie Call said...

Happy Birthday Mia! I am just so proud to be your Aunt. You are such a wonderful young lady! Can't wait to see you at your baptism on Saturday. I sure love you!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, what a cutie, whatever the age!!! You rock, Amelia. "I'm proud to be your Nana!" Enjoy your life. . . you have a great Family of Three.

Dave & Melissa said...

Happy birthday, Amelia! I remember when you and Andrew were babies and would sit and play with the ball blower toy. WOW! You have grown into a beautiful young lady. Are you excited to be baptized???