Friday, April 13, 2012

Sake's Alive, Cooper's FIVE!!!

Today is Cooper Flynn Rider's birthday! He woke up and asked me for his presents, so I told him to go back to sleep while I woke up Amelia. He opened his presents and proclaimed his "birfday" the "best I ever had". Good to know, Cooper.

We love Cooper so much! He can be mischievous, but it's hard to stay irritated with him when he flashes his charming grin and says, "I wuv you, Mama." He is a great brother and a wonderful son. He is thrilled to start kindergarten this year and I'm sure he'll give Amelia a run for her money for the cutest kid at Kennedy Elementary!







Amelia reading the "very nice card" she made to Cooper.


3 comments:

j2 said...

Good heavens, when I looked at the middle pic of Cooper, I thought I was looking at Ben with hair. And the third picture, I thought I was looking at a little Joey! And the very last picture, I thought Amelia has realized that she better get her head locks in while she can! Happy birthday Handsome Dude Cooper!

Katie Call said...

He is certainly happy to be five! The other day we were playing catch and the ball rolled under the couch. I asked if he needed help reaching the ball and he said that he could get it because "his arms are five years long now!" Made me laugh! Happy birthday Coop!

Dave & Melissa said...

Holy cow, Cooper, I can't believe you're 5 already! Are you sure? I think maybe you should be 4 again. Lol. Ok, ok, but 5 is a WHOLE hand! You're getting old, big guy! :o)