Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bear World 2012

It was 1/2 off admission this weekend, so we decided to go to Bear World. It was a lot of fun! The kids' favorite parts were the kiddie rides and the petting zoo. It was a perfect day for going, overcast and cool. Here are some pictures:
Amelia feeding a deer in the petting zoo. Cooper tried, but didn't like the feel of the deer's tongue on his hand.
Petting a fawn.
This year's bear cubs.
On this ride Cooper was a little nervous to start with...
...but quickly got over it. When it was over he announced, "I was a brave, not-scared boy!"
More animals:
We had a great time, and only had tears when I made the kids share a bottled water that cost $3 instead of buying each of them their own.

5 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Fun!!! I love Bear World. Looks like you had a great time.

j2 said...

Your kids were lucky to share that water. We went to the movie and the drinks cost so much, Marty made me share with our seat neighbors. I had to introduce myself to them before I could ask them to share their drink!! And What-ever-their-names were didn't share 50/50 either!

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to Bear World in years. Looks like the kids had a great time! Coooper (with the C on his hat) and Amelia both look pretty brave on the rides, and standing next to the life-size bear. . . which still looks a little scary to me!
Nana

Katie Call said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Bear World is so neat. Coop sure is holding on tight on that ride!

Megan Gunyan said...

Fun!! Why do they charge so much for water??? Weren't there water fountains? ;)-