We were driving on the highway the other day and I may have been exceeding the speed limit just a teeny tiny bit. I saw flashing lights behind me and a state trooper coming up FAST. I alerted the kids and two heads whipped around to watch the car quickly approaching. I steeled myself to be pulled over when the trooper blew past me. He picked up a car with California plates ahead of me that was going more than a teeny tiny bit over the speed limit.
As we drove past I said in a sing-song voice, "Someone's getting a tiiiicket." (Yes, my smugness returned when I wasn't the one being pulled over).
Cooper said, "The man is getting a ticket? Now he can go to a movie!"
4 comments:
With logic like that, I'm investing in Carmike Theaters! Thanks, Cooper.
Nana
That isn't a bad idea. You receive a huge fine, but at least you get a movie out of it.
He's so funny! Never a dull moment with those two.
LOL!!!! That is so cute. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks, Cooper.
Post a Comment