I love it! You should put a wet towel on his bottom and sit him on the kitchen floor and he'd mop it clean-no problem!
Wow! This should be on YouTube! We love him!
Oh NO! I can't get it to pull up! My computer is not as smart as Katie's phone! I'll have to see it later.Nana
Kimmy was sitting on my lap and we watched Cooper's dance. She is cracking up and saying "dance! again!" and pointing at him. LOL too funny. He's got a fan already!
I am so glad you got a video of that! How cute is he???!!
Hahaha! Did you show him his video? That's awesome.
This is GREAT... I need lessons..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! You should put a wet towel on his bottom and sit him on the kitchen floor and he'd mop it clean-no problem!
Wow! This should be on YouTube! We love him!
Oh NO! I can't get it to pull up! My computer is not as smart as Katie's phone! I'll have to see it later.
Nana
Kimmy was sitting on my lap and we watched Cooper's dance. She is cracking up and saying "dance! again!" and pointing at him. LOL too funny. He's got a fan already!
I am so glad you got a video of that! How cute is he???!!
Hahaha! Did you show him his video? That's awesome.
This is GREAT... I need lessons..
Post a Comment