Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Paddy's Day 2012!

Top 'o the morning to ya! I love St. Patrick's Day even though I'm about as English/Welsh/Scottish as you can get. We had a very full day; here are some of the things we did on this Irish holiday:

Ate green pancakes with green milk for breakfast (Cooper still has trouble with the flash and blinking):



We dressed in green so no pinching was needed:


Went bowling and played some arcade games:


We played with our "forehead flashlights" and red satin purse:


Made delicious green milkshakes:


Rode our bikes to the park during the 45 minutes of sun we had:


Had some reading time:


And generally had a happy, happy St. Patrick's Day:



May your blessings outnumber,
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to you: May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

Thanks for sharing your fun St. Patrick's Day!
Nana

Katie Call said...

It sounds like you had a great day! I don't think I even wore green that day. Oops.