Monday, February 27, 2012

First Quarter Birthdays

Last weekend we got together for the first quarter birthdays (January, February, March)! We celebrated Katie, Jojo and Amelia's day of birth. It was a fun time with laughter, chatting, wrestling and lots and lots and lots of cake!

Katie and Andy. We had taco salads...notice Andy's lack of salad.


Jojo and Joey.


Amelia and Cooper. Oh, and Spot.


Lynnli and Bompa.


David, Andy and Katie.


Courtney and Mom.

3 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

Look at Andy's beard! He looks Amish. :) I love Cooper's car...that's a fun idea. I never could pull it off at my house--we'd have car accidents galore. Hehhh

Anonymous said...

Wonderful closeup of Nana. . . lets see, one, two, three chins!!! Must remember to look at the sky next time I am in front of a camera!!!

Dave & Melissa said...

Hi! It's been a while since I've checked blogs. I LOVED your post about the car insurance. LOL