Sometimes they played very well together:

Sometimes Cooper "accidentally" pushed Amelia down before she was ready.

In retaliation, sometimes Amelia would hurry and "accidentally" go down without Cooper.

Most of the time Cooper didn't mind.

Sometimes Cooper is mischievous.

For the most part, they had fun!
3 comments:
Fun!!! I am so shocked that is all the snow you guys have! I remember my first few winters there... There was always several feet of snow and thick ice. Ooooo, and the iceicles were amazing-some from the house gutters to the ground! Crazy how things have changed.
Almost didn't recognize that snow stuff. Glad you got enough for them to at least play in it for an afternoon. Looks like they had a great time. (This is a really boring comment. . . sorry!!)
Nana
I love how they "accidentally" do mischievous deeds. Those two are so sneaky.
Post a Comment