We started our first day of school:

We had a cinnamon roll the size of our head for breakfast:
We took bubble baths:
We rocked pink cowgirl boots:

We did headstands on chairs:

We made and ate Valentine's day cake:


We watched Matthew:

And the crowning moment:
WE HAD KATIE CALL VISIT!!!
She took us out to dinner and it was......an experience!! I don't normally take the kids to a nice, sit-down restaurant because it gets a little crazy. It was no different with Katie along, but it was fun! Some of the comments made were:
Amelia: "She brings the food to our table? Oh wow!"
Cooper was inquiring about the time and temperature of the oven and our waitress said she didn't cook the pizza, but it would be warm. Cooper said, "You warm up the pizza for me?! You are SO NICE!"
Cooper had a tummyache, so I rushed him to the bathroom to see if we could fix it. We came back and Katie asked "Do you feel better?"
Cooper: "Yes, I burped a few times and--" I caught him and slapped my hand over his mouth before he could say, " and foofeded really loud!"
Some snow had fallen while we were in the restuarant, and Katie used her sleeve to scrape it off the windows. When she got back in Cooper said, "Katie, you were awesome out there!"
In the restaurant:
The next morning Katie helped Amelia look pretty for school:

We loved having Katie here and were sad to see her go! As Cooper said, "I seem to kind of like her."
5 comments:
And I "seem to kind of like reading your blog." Makes me smile!!! What fun your family has.
Nana
Thank you for sharing Katie Call. She told me about the fun time at the restaurant. She seems to like that Bargabos threesome!
What a fun weekend! LOL I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile. Miss you guys!
someone freeze time. Amelia is rocking more than those pink boots! When did she get to tall???
I had so much fun at supper with you all! I think we should do it again. Also, I was rather impressed with Amelia's ability to tackle my curls and make my hair look presentable. I didn't master that skill until I was about 20!
Post a Comment