Friday, January 20, 2012

Mama, I wish...

Cooper was playing a video game on the computer while I was talking to my sister on the phone. He asked me for help and I told him I didn't know how to play the video game. He asked to speak to Katie so I handed the phone over. I heard Katie ask him how he was and he said,

"I wish my mama was a gamer. Can you get Andy up here? He's a gamer."


Number 213 on my list of things to improve on as a mother: become a gamer.

5 comments:

Katie Call said...

I haven't laughed that hard for a long while. The funnest part was how sincere his voice was. Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

"Jill the Gamer". Hmmmm, has a nice ring to it. Maybe you ought to start playing with Cooper!
Nana

Kayla said...

to me you just mastered sainthood by even putting that on your to do list! i'm not a gamer either...it's beyond me!

Davis Early Intervention said...

Personally I think you are "gamer" than most!

Dave & Melissa said...

LOL!!! How sweet! I am anything BUT a gamer as well.