None. Nada. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Empty.
How could this have happened?! How could an entire week go past without any pictures being taken? I quickly reviewed my week in my mind....ah. There it is! SCHOOL! Who knew (and neglected to inform me) school would take up so much time? Every night after the children were in bed I did hours of homework. Most of the time I looked like this:
Just slightly overwhelmed, and dog-tired.

When I finished reading the syllabus' for each class I looked like this:

However, I have one week down and I only have twelve more to go! I decided my motto for my school experience will be: "Strive for an A, settle for a C." Optimistic, yes?
So why am I asking your forgiveness? Well, my blog--which I know inspires and entertains at least ten people--may suffer just a teeny tiny bit. Just until I get school fit into the routine of my life.
I will leave you some pictures of the kids and I at the park today. It was cold, but we went outside for about 45 minutes to play with their remote controlled stuff:
Cooper was thrilled his car drove in the snow and he could cross the tracks!

Amelia and her puppy.


6 comments:
Since I am one of the people who regularly read your blog - thanks for the update! The poses of you are strangely familiar. (So glad thats in the past.) You will do a great job. And C's are probably even better than A's. I think that's a great motto. Love the pictures of the kids. What's that white stuff on the ground?
I wondered about that white stuff too! We haven't seen that all year. And here is some advice for the next few years. Cheerios 3times a day does not stunt a child's growth or psyche! And that will also put you in the running for Mom of the Year as far as the kids are concerned.
Looks like you are having the time of your life! However, I'm glad that you found time to blog. Being unemployed I think I check for an update at least twice a day! No kidding.
you go girl. good luck with school! that's awesome! You must be supermom! I love your blog!
I REMEMBER being an over tired, frazzled mom and student. There's no way I would have gotten through it without you. I wish I was there to help you out. HUGS! Good luck! Love you!
Hey! I just caught up on the past few months of your blog (forgive me, I have been in the post MA fog) and I have to say-- I'm tired! You guys sure do keep busy out there and seem to be having tons of fun. You'll get this school thing down. I know it. Cause you're awesome like that. As my old girls camp leader said, "You can sleep when you're dead."
Post a Comment