Cooper and I were walking through the parking lot of a busy store. He didn't want to hold my hand, and I was explaining he needed to so the cars wouldn't hit him.
Me: Cooper, you need to hold my hand so a car won't hit you.
Cooper: They won't Mama! I will do serpentine, like Mcqueen!
Then he demonstrated and ran into a parked car.
Amelia was being a bit sassy and whining about going out to play in the snow.
Me: Amelia, if you don't stop whining you aren't going to play outside until all the snow melts!
Amelia: Mooooom, then I wouldn't be playing in the snow, I'd be playing in the wet grass.
I love my children, I love my children, I love my children.....I must keep repeating that.
3 comments:
Funny. Funny. I love your children, too! And they are sooo wise! Just when you think your life is boring (THursdays post), you have a conversation with Amelia and Cooper!!!!
Nana
Haha! You're kids are just so funny! They make my day.
Hahaha you guys crack me up!
Post a Comment