Thursday, January 27, 2011

I know, I know!

It's been almost a week since my last post. I hate to disappoint my faithful readers, but I haven't had anything blog-worthy happen this week. It's been a busy one, with school for both kids, work, daily errands and basic chores of life. Let's see if I can list the most boring things I did, so maybe the ordinary will seem more exciting.

1. Filed away all the 2010 papers.
2. Washed a few dishes by hand.
3. I got a haircut. (Boring for you, fabulous for me!)
4. Shuffled through 2010 papers when I realized I still needed some for 2011.
5. Swept out my garage.
6. Put the garbage out, then brought it back in (when it was empty).
7. Sat at the top of the stairs and thought about vacuuming them.

That's all. This weekend should be more exciting, so look for a better post on Sunday or Monday.

1 comment:

Megan Gunyan said...

Sounds a lot like my weekend. I THOUGHT about doing a lot of things...did I actually do them? Not so much.