Cooper is all grown-up and going to pre-school! He started yesterday. Amelia had an teacher inservice, so she was with me to drop him off. I walked him up to his teachers and said goodbye. He looked up at me and said, "I will miss you, Mama." Then took the teacher's hand and walked calmly in. I had a hard time watching his McQueen backpack disappear through the doors. I thought I'd be excited for some "me" time, but I was a bit choked up to realize how grown up the kids really are.
We picked him up later and he said he "wiked school!" He's excited to go back on Thursday. Here's some pics:
Amelia teaching Cooper how to put his backpack on.


His first day. He likes to tuck his thumbs in the straps of his backpack. Now, I know I have a new camera, but the flash is still not quick enough to catch Cooper's eyes open. Plus I'm having major operator issues. I'll work on it.

4 comments:
Yay Cooper! You are getting so grown up! I have to say I got a little choked up when I read this post. Time sure flies!
Woohoo! Cooper is becoming such a little man! I love the thumbs-so cute!
He is adorable. ADORABLE! I know it's hard to see him leave the first time...but after awhile, you count down the minutes! HA!
This is adorable. I don't have kids or motherly instincts, but I do know how amazing a thirty minute shower is or even a long bath. I feel certain these will help you ease back into alone time.
Post a Comment