COOPER PLAYED IN THE SNOW!!!! It's true, it's true--take a moment to let the awesomeness soak in.
Amelia wanted to play in the snow on Monday, so I bundled up her and Cooper and ventured out. I explained to Cooper that he had on snow clothes, so snow could get on everything he wore. He did really well until I told him to sit in the snow. After a little more talking and some firm actions, he sat in the snow. He looked around and then said, "I'm in the snow, Mama! And its okay!"
Yes, Coop, it's all okay.
Cooper on top on the snow hill.

Amelia sledding.

Amelia trying to pull Cooper. (He's only 5 pounds less than her.)

Happy kids.


By the time they were ready to come in Cooper had sat in the snow, walked through the snow, sledded in the snow, and thrown the snow. I think he's cured of his snow-phobia. Now to work on walking barefoot in the sand...
6 comments:
I would love to peek inside Cooper's head and see how that brain of his works!! I bet it would be fascinating!
How FUN! You guys have a lot of snow!!! WOW! Our kids are indeed envious! LOL
How fun! However, I wish the time when you could help him walk barefoot in the sand would quickly approach!!!
Nana
Have him walk barefoot in the snow then when it comes to walking barefoot in the sand it wont be bad at all.
I agree with Judy. He is a question mark. But I sure love him!!
I will volunteer to sacrifice my time for the cute little guy and take him to San Diego to let him walk barefoot in sand if this is something that needs to be accomplished right now.
Post a Comment