Friday, January 14, 2011

Advice I Get

Since I've become single, I've received a slew of advice about life, marriage and my "situation" from friends, family and complete strangers. This currently is my favorite:

"You shouldn't be scared to remarry after divorce. All marriages have ups and downs, just like a roller coaster. I mean, just because you threw up on Space Mountain doesn't mean Disneyland still isn't the happiest place on earth."

Good to know, good to know.

8 comments:

David said...

I don't think Russ should be compared to Space Mountain. He's more like the white roller coaster at Lagoon. Its short, makes a lot of noise, and has a funny smell.

Margaret said...

LMAO!!!! Thanks for the laugh Jill!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

Who said that? Katie? Joey? I want names. ;)

Sheryl said...

Ooooo - I wish I'd said that! Wait-I WILL say that!! Soon!!

Dave & Melissa said...

People say the craziest things. The comment by David at the top made me laugh sooo hard. Thanks for the laugh!

j2 said...

Ya but are you going to go on Space Mountain again??? The moral of the story is...no more poor little boys, look for rich old (really old) men!

Jill said...

You know, I was always partial to the Indiana Jones ride...and Harrison Ford qualifies as rich AND really old.

Katie Call said...

Oh David! You took the words right out of my mouth!