Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Recitals and Field Trips!

We are winding up the end-of-the-school-year-activities!

Amelia had her spring violin recital last weekend. She did a wonderful job! I apologize for the music stand blocking her violin. We weren't sitting in a good place so you can't see a lot of her bow work, but she still sounds nice. She was first, so the owner was talking a bit, then she was so nervous she started without the accompaniment. If you want to hear her play perfectly start 38 seconds in. :-)


                                        


Today I went on a field trip with Cooper's class to the nature park. It was a crazy few hours but lots of fun. Luckily the rain stayed away for that part of the day. Here's some pictures:


His friend Brayden had photobombed him.

At the nature park.
I wish I had more, but I was in charge of 7 third graders--all of whom were ready to be free for the summer!

Next up: Amelia's day at the park, Cooper's water party, and the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great hearing Amelia's violin. Big difference from last year! Go, Amelia! Cooper . . as always. . . love that smile!!!
Nana