![]() |
| Isn't she just photogenic?! |
In Cooper news, he had a Mother's Day lunch at his school last week. I was happy my schedule worked out so I could go. He was so much fun to have lunch with, and very happy when I was understanding when he wanted to go to recess afterward.
Cooper also had a well check and he's growing a little faster than Amelia--he's only two inches shorter than her, and normally hits a growth spurt in the summer. He wears an entire shoe size larger and is looking forward to the day he can look down to her.
That's it for now. We have Amelia's "Swan Lake" recital this weekend--her first one dancing on pointe. She's thrilled. I'll post pictures when I can. Happy May!


1 comment:
love your family. And Jill,, you have definitely made the three of you a complete family! You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment