Next, after a week of field trips, dances, parties, and more parties, the last day of school came:
Whenever I say "funny pose", Cooper hears "attack Amelia".
This is a picture of Amelia's last day as a middle-schooler---this fall, she's be in 7th Grade, that's the JUNIOR HIGH.
I tried to get Cooper's picture at his last day at Kennedy, but as I told him to pose a friend called his name and I lost him:
Luckily, I nabbed him after school:
![]() |
| He is officially a 4th grader! |
After school we celebrated, as always, at Pizza Pie Cafe:
Saturday we visited family in Blackfoot and helped mom pack up her classroom. On the way home we stopped at Freeman Park to see the 1,000 American flags set up for Memorial Day to honor the men and women who serve(d) in the military. It was an amazing sight! The wind was blowing a bit, and the sound of all the flags snapping was pretty cool.
Unfortunately, on Sunday Cooper caught a 24-hour bug so we spent the day relaxing and cleaning the bathroom. :-)
Monday we visited Joey and Jojo at their campsite for a bit, grabbed some lunch, prepped our flower garden, then hit the opening day of the spray park and carousel.
Summer has certainly hit in a big way! Next up--scout day camp, girls' camp (yikes!), soccer, rodeos, parades, camping, summer ballet, and lots and lots of fun!










1 comment:
Great way to end a great year! Good luck next year to the 7th grader and 4th grader and the other 4th grader who is going to be standing in front of the class!
Post a Comment