Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Amelia's Recital and Bear World!

We had a busy, busy, busy weekend! First, Amelia had her recital for her jazz dance class. She had a solo in one song and did PERFECT. She was "a little nervous, but then I just ignored the audience". It was completely packed so I don't know if she heard Cooper and I screaming her name, but people several rows around us knew we were proud of her!


She LOVES dancing and performing. She wants to try out for the competitive team, but I don't know if she can do that and still be in ballet, violin, church activities, etc.......I think she has some hard choices to make. Ah, to be so talented. Must be a burden!

We also squeezed in a visit to BearWorld this weekend before Amelia's practices. It was a nice, cool day and we had fun!

This guy ended up climbing onto the car behind us!

The bear cubs are always so cute!


This picture probably doesn't help Amelia with her fear of nature.........





Next up, Cooper's baptism and birthday party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Amelia "chillin'" with the Chillin'Bear, and Cooper posing with the Chillin' Bear!!
Nana