Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Amelia's Birthday and DARE Graduation

Amelia got to celebrate an entire day of getting whats she wanted. It started off with dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe. Luckily, Cooper had earned a free buffet so it wasn't too expensive:



Then we came home and had cake and ice cream (you'd think we couldn't fit anything else in after all that pizza, pasta, and dessert pizza--but we did)! Notice in this picture Amelia has her left hand on something.....



It's her new camera she got for her birthday! It came complete with a little tripod, so she took a picture of herself blowing out her candles. She's already taken about 100 pictures. I'll have to download them and post a few. Or fifty.

A few weeks ago she had her DARE graduation. It's a bigger deal than I thought, they had the student march in while a drum line was playing, the whole Rexburg police department, a few councilmen, etc. I really like the program and what it teaches students. Here Amelia is with her friend Mady:


With her certificate:

This is the guest speaker. He's a football player for the Philadelphia Falcons (?). He's a local, and signed autographs and took pictures for an hour and a half after the graduation was over. And we were the third to last in line. Yes, I love my daughter a great deal.


The rodeo queens MC'ed the whole thing. They were the bling-i-est rodeo anything I've ever seen.


It's been a fun, crazy few weeks and it won't be slowing down....Cooper's day to shine is coming up soon!

1 comment:

j2 said...

You are so busy with two children...what if you had ten???
what in the world would you do? Probably goodbye blog. So glad you have Amelia and Cooper. And that you blog!