Monday, April 13, 2015

Know What's Great? Cooper's 8!

Cooper turned 8 years old today. He is full of charm, mischief, and outright fun. He is such a happy, thoughtful boy and I can't imagine life without him. There is never a dull moment around him and I love him more than words can say! He's been a charmer since birth, loves to never wear pants, and has a smile that is contagious. Happy birthday, Coop!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the suit, Cooper! What a totally one-in-a-million person you are!!!! Best. Smile. In. The. World!
Nana

Katie Call said...

Oh I just love this little man! Happy birthday Cooper!

j2 said...

Wow! We love Cooper and love to see what he does with his life. We knew he was about the cutest kid around, but that picture of Cooper in his suit blew us away. What a handsome eight year old dude!