I truly don't know where I lost eleven years and my sweet daughter went from this:
To this:
She
is growing up so fast, and is such a blessing to our family. Even
through the "tweeny" moments, she is kind, sweet, caring and we couldn't
imagine our lives without her. LOVE YOU, AMELIA!! Happy 11th birthday!
Here she is over the years:




.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I just keep saying I love your blog. You are a great mom. Your kids are darling. Nothing new...except maybe this. School? This too shall pass!!!
Happy Birthday Amelia!! Can't believe you are 11. Glad we got to see you!
Amelia! Amelia! You are my favorite 11-year-old. Actually, you were my favorite 10-year-old. Guess who my favorite 12-year-old will be next year. I love looking at your pictures. I love reading you mom's blog when she talks about you and Cooper. Happy Birthday!
Nana
Post a Comment