Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Many Moments of Amelia's Party Weekend!

This girl can P A R T Y!!!! We had a fun weekend, which started with bringing treats to her class, then a play date, then her party with friends, then her party with family, ending with her actual birthday complete with gifts and a day committed to her every wish and whim!


We walked into Fat Cats, and here's what was standing there to greet everyone that came in! (The huge pin proclaiming Amelia's birthday, not her.)

Amelia with her friend Mady.

Eating pizza while bowling! Due to it being Spring Break, two of Amelia's friends couldn't make it to the party, but believe me, there was enough squealing, maniacal laughter and craziness with those that made it.

Amelia, Taylor and Mady golfing. The sugar content in their bodies was quite high by then, and it showed.


To make an awesome day even better, Amelia hit the "500 tickets" jackpot on one of the games!

Cooper held his own with the girls through miniature golf, the ball-shooting game, and bowling.
   
 Cooper ended up winning the second bowling game. He was thrilled he beat all the girls, and I think it's because of his fabulous bowling routine:



                             
 Sunday morning was Amelia's actual birthday. By this time, we were ALL partied out, but had a great day with church, choosing what to eat at every meal, and watching "Frozen" over and over. And over. And over.


I love this girl so much! I have a hard time believing she is getting so old, but I am enjoying every minute I spend with her....even the slightly tween-y ones!  LOVE YOU AMELIA!!!


4 comments:

Katie Call said...

Sounds like she had a great birthday!! I can't believe she is 10! Makes me feel old. Wish I was there to celebrate with everyone.

j2 said...

Wow! If Amelia is 10...you must be".......really young! An it looks like you know Ho to treat a 10 year old to the perfect party!

A&K Johnson said...

I think I need to incorporate Cooper's routine into my bowling. Maybe then I would win more often!

Anonymous said...

And we love you and your two darling kids. Your Jill Plus Two family is amazing! And, yes, Cooper will be famous some day for oh, so many things, and Amelia will be well-known for oh, so many things, and you are already well-known for oh, so many things!!!
Nana