Friday, April 25, 2014

Amelia's 4th Grade Program

Last week Amelia had her 4th grade program. They have been studying Lewis and Clark, so the play was about their adventure. It was really cute, and Amelia did a fabulous job. Her part was a "water dancer", and she danced with a flag (she got that awesome skill from me---I can still toss a flag like nobody's business!) during one part of the play.

The first graders were also watching, and when she came out to take her place, she ended up being right in front of Cooper. I couldn't believe it! Out of all the children in the gym, she was in front of him. So, in the video you will see him reach out to grab her flag and also follow the flag with his head. It was fun. I think they will miss seeing each other every day at school next year.

You will also notice in the video that she is a head shorter than all of her classmates. I forget what a tiny girl she is until she's around other children her age!





Here are a few more pictures of Amelia:




Amelia with her three closest friends. They are a fun bunch!

And just so Cooper isn't left out, here's some pictures of his 1st grade program, and some random ones with a mustache:






1 comment:

Katie Call said...

Hahah! I love these two. Coop is mischievous enough to pull the mustache off. And Amelia is graceful enough to pull ANYTHING off!