Cooper partied, literally, all weekend. It started in his class on Friday with treats and being sung to:
Then he came home to a decorated house with a puppy balloon he'd been begging for:
On Saturday we met some friends at Leo's and partied a little more:
Then on Sunday, his actual birthday, we had cake, presents, and a surprise visit from Nana and Bompa!
For his birthday, one of Cooper's gifts was a new shirt(s). I thought he looked handsome.....until he started mimicking flashing people:
Yep, that's my boy. Never a dull moment! Happy Birthday Cooper! Can't wait to see what this year brings!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
I can't believe he is 7! He is so fun. I love the flashing.
P.S. Amelia looks an awful lot like Grammy Wilson in that 5th picture...
You haven't changed a bit Coop! Glad you had a great birthday! Love you!
Post a Comment