As we come to the end of a school year, we have programs, recitals,
and celebrations galore. Last night was Amelia's jazz recital. She did
SO well. She was offered a place on the competing team, but I think
we'll wait one more year until we do that. She absolutely loves her
dance class, works hard, and has a real talent for it---more than I ever
did! :-) I didn't take a video because I opted to buy the CD of the
whole recital, but here are a few pictures:
In her "Footloose" number, she came flying offstage and nailed her round-off.
At
the end of the rectial, Amelia's teacher called up a student from each
class and awarded them the "most improved" award. This was the student
who was always on time, listened during class and worked hard, and
learned the routine the fastest with the least amount of mistakes.
Basically it was the students she "didn't need to worry about." SO PROUD
OF AMELIA!!
Next up, Amelia's ballet recital, Cooper's gymnastics showcase and more end-of-the-year parties and celebrations!
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
My WORDS OF WISDOM "you can have kids or you can have $$$". And, "the easiest way to raise kids is to make sure they are really good at something!". Sounds like you have it all covered!
Yup! She's a keeper!!!
Nana
That's awesome! I can't wait to see the dance. She is a natural at being awesome!
Post a Comment