Friday, December 6, 2013

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!!

Yep, we decorated the Christmas tree. The kids were so excited the whole tree was laden with ornaments by the time the song "Believe" from the Polar Express was over.

Best ornament on the tree.......sigh. He's so handsome.

I had to coax Cooper to put his ornaments all around the tree, not all grouped in one spot. The next day they were all in one spot. I asked him why he moved them and he said, "So I don't have to walk around and around to see them all." Good point.

Amelia putting up her ornaments. She liked to put them on the window side so everyone outside could see her pretty ornaments.

Not a great picture, but at least they're standing still!




I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming. I still have a Christmas poem to write, cards to send, goodies to bake, and last-minute shopping. Life is so crazy I don't think the Christmas spirit will hit me December 24 at 10pm. :-) Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Jill, have I told you lately how much I love your blog? I should, because I really love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't pull up your blog while we were away!!! Love your Christmas tree traditions, and your kids are so problem-solveing-ish!!!! Merry Christmas to an Phenomenal Phamily! Nana