Thankgiving?! When did it happen? November is over? Wait....what?! Yes, November has flown by, and I'm sorry I didn't post more. Truthfully, we didn't do anything blog-worthy, just day-to-day stuff. Oh, and I'm getting schooled by my classes. That too.
Thanksgiving was fun this year. We drove down to my parent's house after watching Macy's parade at home while I made some rolls. After eating a delicious dinner, we mostly hung out, played with cousins, and had a good time. Here are some pictures from our happy Thanksgiving Day and a few days after:
.JPG) |
| Amelia helping Nana hang ornaments. The bear she's holding she got from Santa a few minutes earlier, when we caught him on a fire engine at Walgreens. |
.JPG) |
| Cooper on the ladder with his puppy from Santa. The importance of this picture is that Cooper was ON the ladder. He's scared of heights. |
.JPG) |
| "Hey Cooper, I'm going to take a picture of your cool airplane. Smile." |
.JPG) |
| Amelia balancing a Froot Loop on her nose because it made Lynnli laugh. |
 |
| Amelia helped set the Thanksgiving table. We didn't have Katie this year, so we're glad we had an adequate stand-in! |
 |
| Bompa, Nana and all the grandkids. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I will promise to post more between now and Christmas because we have ALOT planned. Although I'm sure you missed my updates terribly and went into withdrawals I have to admit it was kinda nice to have a few slower weeks. Also, look for your yearly Christmas poem, coming soon. Happy holidays!
3 comments:
thank you for posting! I love the pictures. I missed you all this year. Can't wait for more posts to come!
Thanksgiving was fun this year. Next year it will be even better if we can convince Katie and David to join Andy!!
I really was having withdrawals! Thanks for the fix.
Post a Comment