Sunday, October 7, 2012

Harvest Break

Tomorrow is the last day of Amelia and Cooper's 6-day Harvest Break. It was.....full. The kids had school off, but I didn't. Most of the week was spent juggling babysitters, appointments, class and tests. The Friday before the break they had a field day at school. Here are a couple pictures from it:
Amelia and her class at the tug of war; boys against girls. The girls won two out of three games. The boys were not good losers, shouting, "They cheated!"

So the teachers "evened-up" the teams. Amelia's still won.

Cooper's class also set boys against girls. While the boys are very strong (and very manly with the grunts and groans) I have to give their victory to the fact that there are 17 boys in the class......and 9 girls.

Cooper working as the anchor.






We managed to do a lot of of fun things last week , too. Some of them included gymnastics, picnics in the still-warm weather, playing in the dirt and making mud pies, and having lunch with friends and Bompa.
Cooper also entertained himself while we were waiting for Amelia to finish her ballet lesson by practicing his ninja moves:



"I'm pretty awesome."     








In other news, Amelia has been campaigning pretty hard to begin her own blog. She promises "totally random" pictures and stories to go along with them. Any input on whether I should let her? It would be private, of course.
Future blogger?
 

4 comments:

j2 said...

As long as I am part of the private!! Yes!

Katie Call said...

6 Days for Harvest Break!! That's awesome. It looks like they had a ton of fun. I would love to read Amelia's blog!!

Anonymous said...

Make that 3 for Amelia's blog. . . question of the day. . . How long before Cooper will start begging for his own blog???? :)
Nana

A&K Johnson said...

We love that she has a blog now! Thanks for inviting us!