Here are some pictures of our already busy January:
Amelia has already made 2,578 hot pads with her loom.

Haircuts! Amelia's hair has been losing it's curl (so, so sad) so we tried another cut....it was Amelia's idea to go so short!

Playing in the park. Yes, Amelia is wearing headphones. Both children now have MP3 players and frequently sing at the top of their lungs.
See? Singing with much feeling as well as volume!

Cooper likes to cut stuff with his new scissors he got in his stocking.
5 comments:
I love the new haircuts. Amelia's hair looks a lot curlier than it did. I like it. Also, is cooper wearing pink pants in the last picture?
They aren't pink! They are light red... I made them for him for Christmas... guess I should've gone a different color! Haha!!!
Oooh, tell Amelia to make a hot pad for me! ;)
Ooo la la! I love your haircut, Miss Amelia! Very pretty. :o) Yes, I definitely agree.... Online classes are so hard. And mainly because it was hard for Dave to pace himself. So many things could easily get in the way. You can do it, though, I know you can!
Cooper is an excellent "cutter". And he looks charming in his pajama pants!! Amelia, Amelia, Amelia. . . what can I say???
Nana
Post a Comment