Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eastern Idaho State Fair

It's fair time! I LOVE this time of year! There are many reasons, including: the food, the people-watching, the fun the kids have and of course---it's the unofficial kickoff of the FALL SEASON!!! We went last weekend and had a great time. Here's some pictures:

Learning to milk a cow.


Watching the 4-H horse competition. Amelia was in love.


In a cattle chute. I finally found a way to contain them!


The kiddieland rides bored Amelia, so we took her further back to the REAL thrill rides. I was worried she'd be scared and cry. She LOVED them.

My little thrill-seeker on the BIG swings:




Amelia with David and Courtney on the Tilt-A-Whirl.


Cooper was fine on the slower, louder rides:


All of us on the ferris wheel.


Later that night we babysat Lynnli and Matthew. Courtney helped.


Matthew loves his squash.


Andy. There isn't much more to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Fair!! What can I say? Looks like the kids (and I am including the Big Guys) had great fun. Looks like the sun kinda got to my son!!
Nana

Katie Call said...

It was alot of fun to watch Amelia graduate to the big rides! I can't wait until next year!